TMCx Digital Health 2017
The TMCx accelerator program couples the resources of Texas Medical Center with the innovative horsepower of entrepreneurs working in the areas of medical technology and digital health. Throughout the program, startups engage with TMC physicians and other hospital stakeholders to refine their value proposition and determine their product/market fit.
Resources for startups
As a member of the Device 2016 cohort, you will have access to the following:
- Controlled work space with locking storage, wifi, printing, coffee, etc.
- Development space including CAD and 3-D printing capabilities.
- Warm introductions to an expansive network of TMC clinical experts.
- Access to TMC corporate partners’ resources, including Johnson & Johnson’s JLABS@TMC and AT&T Foundry for Connected Health.
- Participation in a device-focused curriculum, specific to your stage of development, with input from Vention Medical, NAMSA, J&J, AT&T, and other industry leaders.
TMCx is looking for innovative device solutions who will benefit from verification and validation from the TMC clinical and research network. Companies that meet the following requirements should apply for consideration:
- You have at least two full-time founders.
- You have a “works-like” prototype completed.
- You have secured at least some seed-stage funding.
- You are pre-approval and pre-revenue.
TMCx will be conducting a national search for the best device solutions in development around the country. A Texas Medical Center affiliation or current Houston residency is not required, but selected applicants are strongly encouraged to relocate to Houston, Texas for the duration of the program. The program will begin on August 15, 2016, and Demo Day will be on November 17, 2016.
Applications will be due at 11:59 PM CST on June 12, 2016. The application process will be on a rolling basis, so it is to your advantage to apply as early as possible "to secure a position in" first and second round interviews. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you’re ready to apply, create an account on the right side of this page to start your TMCx Device 2016 application. You can always save a draft and come back to complete the application at any time during the application cycle.
Return to the TMC Innovation home page